On the first day of January 1969, five Lutheran congregations - Good Shepherd, Ashland; St. John's, Kimmels; St. Paul's, Gordon; St. Peter's, Lavelle, and Zion, Girardville - united in ministry to form Christ's United Lutheran Church. A single council handled the business of the congregation, while each "chapel" held its own worship services led by pastors called by the congregation.
May God bless our future as He has blessed our past, and may the ministry of God at Christ's United thrive and prosper for the sake of the Gospel. Amen!
Retirement of Organist
St. Peter's Chapel - 1944
St. Peter's Chapel 50th Anniversary Program
St. Peter's Chapel 60th Anniversary Program
Newspaper Article - October 15, 1974
St. Peter's Chapel 75th Anniversary Program
St. Peter Farewell Service - Sept 13, 1992
Newsletter Article - Rev. Rudy
Pictures of Basement Fire