Sundays @ 9:30am
Saturdays @ 5:00pm
EMAIL: office@christsunited.org
PHONE: 570.875.1591
RSS Feed
The History of Twin Valley Lutheran
church
On the first day of January 1969, five Lutheran congregations - Good Shepherd, Ashland; St. John's, Kimmels; St. Paul's, Gordon; St. Peter's, Lavelle, and Zion, Girardville - united in ministry to form Christ's United Lutheran Church. A single council handled the business of the congregation, while each "chapel" held its own worship services led by pastors called by the congregation.

May God bless our future as He has blessed our past, and may the ministry of God at Christ's United thrive and prosper for the sake of the Gospel. Amen!

Twin Valley Parish History

Twin Valley Dedication Day - November 5, 1961